Our job portal is designed to meet the needs of both jobseekers and employers by offering simplify job searching process. For jobseekers you can register with us and upload your resume and we will help notify you to find a job suitable to your preference. Employers on the other hand can register with us for instant access to our employer portal. There you can post your company details, publish your job vacancies and advertise on our page at no cost!
We are a job portal site which offers free job posting and job vacancy search
- Free registration to submit job posting
- Notification on new application submitted
- Manage candidate profiles in single dashboard
- Contact directly the candidate for further inquiry
- Update your company branding page
- Free registration of your profile
- Email Alert notification on preferred jobs
- Contact employer directly
- Whatsapp messaging service
- Linked to your LinkedIn Profile
- Personal dashboard to manage your profile details
You may click on forgot password link in Sign-in page to reset your password.
Only those employers who registered with CV package are allowed to download shortlisted candidate resume. Refer to our CV packages here.
Only registered employers are allowed to view candidate profiles. First time registered employers are given FREE CV package to use to view candidate profile and download limited resume of shortlisted candidates.
No, it's absolutely FREE to post a job for first time users. Your first 3 job postings are FREE. Then after, if you want to post more jobs, please select any one of our job posting packages here.
Click on POST NEW JOB and choose become an Employer button.
For Candidates / Job Seekers
To receive notification for new jobs related to your interest, do the below:
- Go to Job Listing page
- Ensure to select the preference such as Location, Job Type & Sector.
- Fill up the 'Email Me New Jobs' section and Save Job Alert.
There may be 2 reasons why this could happen.
- You do not have enough job application credits. Each job application needs 1 job application credit. (First time registered user, will get FREE 20 application credits)
- Your profile is not reached 60% completion yet. Please go to your profile page and update all required information.
No, It's absolutely free for job seekers.
Click on Sign-up and select Candidate button.
On the job section, click on APPLY FOR JOB button. You will need to register a account and update your profile before you can apply for a job. First time user are given FREE account to apply up to 20 jobs. To apply for more jobs, purchase our APPLY Packages.
Only registered employers and site admin will have access to your resume profile.
To apply for jobs, you need to register as a candidate. Once your profile is approved, you need to ensure your profile is up to date. Next, you may apply for a job by clicking on APPLY NOW button on employers job listing page. You will need to have APPLY package to apply for a job. First time user are given FREE account with 20 job application credits.
Once you have submitted your application, we will notify the employer via email and they will contact your directly if your application is shortlisted.