Customer Care Officer (Property Management)
Career Level Fresh GraduateOfficer
Min Experience Fresh
Qualifications Diploma Bachelor Degree
- Responsible for property handover work i.e. pre-handover inspection, registration for owner, assign parking lot, collection of maintenance/ miscellaneous fees, attend to owner’s inquiries and resolve their problems/ complaints, report and follow up with contractors on rectification of defects.
- Responsible for the creation, updating and management of files as well as key management.
- Coordinate with the Project Manager, contractors and maintenance team on property inspection.
- Timely reporting on all kinds of incidences and emergencies.
- Maintain good customer relations with the Resident Associates and resident groups.
- Assist in organizing community cultural activities and related publicity work.
- Administration work at the Service Centre.
- To complete any other assignment/ tasks given by the supervisor.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM, STPM, Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- At least 1 year of experience in similar capacity in Customer Service & Property Management.
- FRESH GRADUATES are encouraged to apply.
- Preferable fluently in Mandarin, English & Malay (Speaking & Written).
- 9.00am to 6:00pm, 6 days per week and you shall be entitled to one (1) rest day per week.
- Able to work under pressure, physically fit, active person & positive minded.
- Free lunch & dinner provided.
- Transport & telecommunication allowance.
- Overtime meal allowance/ replacement leave.
- Medical card + free medical insurance + Group personal accident coverage.
- Attractive employee benefits.
- 14-18 days annual leaves.
- 18 days public holidays.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1. Education background
2. Working experience
3. Reason for leaving
4. Expected salary
5. Date of availability
If you found yourself fit to all of the above requirements, we would like to have a chat with you. You may drop your latest profile or resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected Start Date: 10/9/2020