E-Commerce Seller Support Operator – Japanese Speaker
Summary of Responsibilities
· Provides prompt and efficient service to E-Commerce Sellers through phone, email and chat.
· Demonstrates ownership of every Seller interaction to achieve successful first time resolution on all contacts.
· Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve Seller contacts.
· Demonstrates the ability to recognize and identify system, process and policy issues impacting our Sellers and drive business improvement initiatives.
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payment teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Ideal Candidate Profile
· Multi-tasking: ability to manage multiple windows simultaneously, including Excel and Seller account information, while providing solutions and deescalating issues.
· Technical acumen: greater proficiency in Excel, ability to manage/understand seller accounts.
· Professional maturity (B2B): working with small businesses requires a general understanding of B2B interactions and verbiage to address problems and provide solutions, and to be seen as a reliable expert to the sellers.
· Written communication: general communication skills are important, specifically the ability to write clearly and concisely when handling seller questions/concerns.
· Critical thinking/problem solving: different from CS where they primarily read from a script. SeSu associates must be able to think quickly and critically to troubleshoot with sellers – often this requires a greater level of digging in to the details/researching until a solution can be proposed.
Education, Experience and Skills
· Education: High School Qualification preferred as a minimum, 3rd level qualification preferred (May vary by location)
· Language: Japanese
· Preference of a minimum 6 months experience within a customer service environment.
· Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office applications specifically Excel, familiarity with web browsers, and demonstrated capability to work with tailored in-house applications.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written oral communication.
· Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
· Process improvement awareness and experience.
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
· Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
Work Location : Ara Damansara
Preference : Japanese Native
GOOD in Japanese Customer support