English Teacher – Cambridge Curriculum
- Full time
- Renaissance International Academy posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted: June 19, 2020 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 11
Min Salary 2000
Career Level Officer
Min Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
1. Plan, organize, and provide instruction in English that are aligned with the Cambridge curriculum and school standards to meet the varied learning styles, abilities, and needs of students.
2. Develop and deliver lesson plans that utilize a broad range of appropriate teaching techniques and strategies.
3. Address all aspects of communication through appropriate instruction that develops each student’s knowledge and abilities to different grade levels and subjects.
4. Administer academic assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress for meeting academic learning targets and progress in knowledge acquisition.
5. Establish and maintain standards of student behavior required to run an orderly and productive classroom environment.
6. Oversee assigned out-of-classroom activities during the school day, as needed.
7. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the principal or superintendent.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Education, English, or the relevant subjects.
2. At least 2 years of teaching experience in Cambridge IGCSE.
3. Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and expression skills.