FILLING MACHINE OPERATOR
Min Salary 1600
Min Experience Less Than 1 Year
Job Duties and Tasks for: “Filling Machine Operator ”
1) Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
2) Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
3) Tend or operate machine that packages product.
4) Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
5) Regulate machine flow, speed, or temperature.
6) Stop or reset machines when malfunctions occur, clear machine jams, and report malfunctions to a supervisor.
7) Secure finished packaged items by hand tying, sewing, gluing, stapling, or attaching fastener.
8) Stock and sort product for filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
9) Inspect and remove defective products and packaging material.
10) Clean and remove damaged or otherwise inferior materials to prepare raw products for processing.
11) Sort, grade, weigh, and inspect products, verifying and adjusting product weight or measurement to meet specifications.
12) Clean, oil, and make minor adjustments or repairs to machinery and equipment, such as opening valves or setting guides.
13) Monitor the production, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or foil that isn’t sticking properly.
14) Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item and pack the items in cartons or containers.
15) Start machine by engaging controls.
16) Count and record finished and rejected packaged items.
17) Package the product in the form in which it will be sent out, for example, filling bags with flour from a chute or spout.
18) Supply materials to spindles, conveyors, hoppers, or other feeding devices and unload packaged product.
19) Attach identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
20) Clean packaging containers, line and pad crates, and/or assemble cartons to prepare for product packing.