IT Project Manager
Career Level Manager
Min Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Leading bank in Malaysia is looking for IT Project Manager to be based in KL.
– Act as a change agent
– Monitor progress against work plans and schedules.
– Provide timely and detailed status reports.
– Coordinate activities required by all related parties.
– Assist Project Manager to ensure the completeness of SDLC work deliverables for the project.
Must have successfully delivered atleast 1 major digital banking project (preferaby mobile banking)
Scoping and estimating mobile application development projects
Project Management Methodologies and Tools
Interdependency and conflict management
Third Party (vendor) Management
– MS Excel or MS Project for planning and reporting
Hands-on experience on:
a. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with various business and technical project stakeholders
b. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
c. Govern multiple project work-streams with consolidated view for all IT milestones, deliverables, conflicting priorities, tracking, reviewing and reporting
d. Determine frequency and content of status reports from project managers, analyse results, and troubleshoot problem areas/mitigate project risks.
e. Excellent in OLA/SLA tracking issues, reporting and implementation
f. Produce Technical Documentations