LAN Network Engineer
Career Level ExecutiveOfficer
Min Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Network Engineer Responsibilities:
· Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
· Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
· Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
· Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
· Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
· Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring Software Defined Network (SDN) Infra
· Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
· Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
Network Engineer Requirements:
· Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
· Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
· Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers.
· Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
· Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
· Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
· Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
· Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
· A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Dependable and flexible when necessary.
· Have strong knowledge in Cisco technology (LAN & DC)