Sales Manager – Estate Planning (Allianz C.E.O. Programme)
Career Level Manager
Min Experience 5 Years
We are looking for Sales Manager who will be planning and driving the Company’s business growth and productivity of our largest distribution channel. This is a 2-year fast track executive development pathway where it allows you to acquire the necessary skill through a series of structured training programme to become future Sales Executive Director who drives and develop your team to achieve their professional and personal goals. This programme also comes with attractive monthly allowance scheme and benefits for you and your team.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Monthly financial support up to RM12,000.00
- Get certified as ESTATE PLANNER
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from ALLIANZ MANAGEMENT TEAM
- COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING across all topics and skills
- Attractive PERFORMANCE BONUSES and INCENTIVES
- To recruit and develop team members to achieve team’s productivity targets.
- Involve in talent attraction, selection, interview and on-boarding for new team members.
- To drive and manage your team’s productivity via daily core sales and recruitment activities.
- To monitor team members’ up-to-date progress and conduct periodical sales and recruitment performance review with relevant stakeholder to ensure business performance are on track.
- To support company-wide initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years working experience, preferably from financial institutions, retail, tourism, airline, property industry. Preferably with team lead experience.
- Minimum SPM qualification.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
- Independent and highly results oriented.
- Ability to influence and motivate to create a high performing sales team.
- Strong business acumen, good collaboration skills and an effective team player.
If you think this is the role for you, look no further and apply now! Alternatively, reach out to us at 013-3106688 to find out how we can kickstart on your life-changing career.