Min Experience 2 Years
- Provide a level of service that exceeds all guest expectations by completing all treatments in a consistently thorough manner, in the time allocated and by treating all guests with individual attention.
- Respond to all guest requests in a courteous manner.
- Develop and maintain appropriate and quality relationships with Mangala Resort and Spa guests.
- Ensure high standards of personal presentation and grooming. Must wear make up conservatively and tastefully (Lipstick, Mascara and Foundation).
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for Spa Centre as assigned.
- To ensure that Mangala Resort and Spa Standards and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage and wastage.
- Realise that his/her primary role is to be of service to the guest and that their needs & safety come first.
- Must impart correct information & advise the guest on the various services/activities in the Spa Centre.
- Must keep all areas clean at all time. To maintain order & hygiene in the treatment rooms at all times
- Must escort guest to treatment rooms.
- Must be attentive and alert for any signs from the guest.
- Must change linen used after every treatment and reset the room for next treatment.
- Must adhere to appointment timings.