By using the Jobseeker.my platform, you are agreeing to be bound by this agreement
Access to and use of this portal is provided by Heyram Solutions under the website URL www.jobseeker.my is subject to the following terms:
- By using this portal/website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this portal. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use this portal/website.
- Jobseeker.my may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Jobseeker.my.
- Your continued use of this portal after the changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- Jobseeker.my is a platform which enables employer to find suitable candidates or job seekers. This platform is open to all individuals who are capable of forming legally binding contracts.
- Employer / Client post the job (requirement). Any number of jobs can be posted by the Service requestor. Employer / Client has the option to cancel the job posting before awarding the job.
- Candidates are entitles to update their profile info and upload their resume.
- Employers are required to post job description details in this platform for candidates to view before candidate can apply for job.
- Candidates is responsible and required to check and validate the job posted and requirements are valid before they apply for the job posted by employers.
- Candidate may opt for email alert to be send to their email id for those job posting notification based on location, skill and keywords.
- Both employers and candidates may communicate via contact form provided by the platform.
No Guarantee for content information
- Jobseeker.my do not guarantee or validate the profile detail and resume submitted by the Candidates and job detail posted by employer.
- Employer/client need to perform proper background check before awarding the job to Candidates.
- Candidates are advised to perform proper background check of Employer/Client before applying the job.
Prohibition / Restrictions
- Posting or sending illegal, malicious, obscene, fraudulent, porn, abusive, improper, spam, copyright protected, violent, virus, malware or any other banned / unknown contents is strictly prohibited.
- Jobseeker.my has the right to reject/remove job posting if we finds it unsuitable for the site.
- Candidates shall not use, without the prior written consent of the Employers/ Disclosing Party, any portion of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information for any purpose other than the Transaction.
- Violation of Jobseeker.my Terms of Service may result in your account getting blocked permanently.
Consent / Acceptance by Users
- Employer/client and Candidates agree to comply with taxes and other laws as applicable to them.
- All rights, title, and interest in and to any deliverable items, together with any software, documentation, utilities, tools, methodologies, specifications, techniques, and other materials or know-how developed by or on behalf of Candidates during and in the course of providing deliverable items, including any intellectual property rights therein, shall become the sole and exclusive property of respective parties (unless agreed otherwise).
Rights of Jobseeker.my
- Jobseeker.my reserves the rights to permanently suspend / block /remove any account without any reason whatsoever.
- Jobseeker.my reserves the rights to suspend / cancel / block / remove the jobs posted without any reason whatsoever.
- Jobseeker.my reserves the right to validate User information at any time.
- Jobseeker.my has rights to demand documents / records from Employer and Candidate as may be required.
- Jobseeker.my may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Jobseeker.my and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Jobseeker.my. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Jobseeker.my takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Jobseeker.my cannot be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred. You are advised to scan all transferred files for malware, viruses, Trojan horse, worms etc.
- Jobseeker.my makes no express warranties or representations with regard to the platform, services or any other activities. Jobseeker.my (including its affiliates, officers, employees and representatives) cannot be held responsible / liable for any loss, costs and damages arising out of or in connection with this agreement / usage of this platform. Users are responsible for creating adequate backup of the records.